SKINCARE | LUSTS

I have a few must-haves on my skincare list. In Autumn and Winter, I’m all about the slaying eye makeup and vampy lipstick. However, come Spring and Summer (Spring is quickly approaching here in Alberta), I focus a lot more on a glowy base and healthy skin. I want to look luminous on days where I just put a tad bit of mascara on.

***Pictures from Sephora.com***

If you have tried any of these, or have any skin care recommendations, please leave them in the comments below!

Screen Shot 2016-02-06 at 2.36.38 PM

Advertisements

14 thoughts on “SKINCARE | LUSTS

1. Natalie Bolt February 10, 2016 / 1:53 am

I haven’t tried anything from Herbivore, but I love One Love Organics and CV Skinlabs!!

Liked by 1 person

• Celina February 10, 2016 / 1:57 am

I’ve never even heard of them before! Hopefully I can get them in Canada, I’ll check them out!
      Thanks for reading xx

Liked by 1 person

• Celina February 10, 2016 / 3:39 am

I want to get more into it!

2. mayymarie February 11, 2016 / 4:32 am

Oh my I have tried the Tatcha cleansing oil and loved it so much! Unfortunately I didn’t want to pay the price and bought the Clinique cleansing balm insead. I still love it but one day I will put down the money for the Tatcha one.
    Thanks for the new ideas!

Liked by 1 person

• Celina February 11, 2016 / 4:41 am

Oh my goodness maybe it’s worth me trying the cleansing balm! You gave me an idea too! Thank you ☺️

Liked by 1 person

• mayymarie February 11, 2016 / 4:45 am

You’re welcome! All the best in your makeup removing adventures. Looking forward to your next post!

Liked by 1 person

• Celina February 12, 2016 / 4:00 am

I have heard so many good things about the REN mask!

Liked by 1 person

3. empireseason February 13, 2016 / 6:57 pm

The Origins Night-A-Mins is SO good! Sephora has it right now as one of the 100 point perks – you should grab one to test it out!

Liked by 1 person

• Celina February 13, 2016 / 6:58 pm

Oh my goodness thank you so much!!!! I had no idea ☺️☺️