Hi everyone! I’m a little late on the bandwagon, but I wanted to share my first impression of the Too Faced Born This Way foundation.
I purchased this at Sephora for $48CAN in the shade Ivory.
I started with the Becca Backlight Filter Primer as my base. I’ve heard this foundation is a natural finish (confirmed: it is), and I like a little glow. I only set the areas of my face that I applied concealer.
- Looks natural (not cakey at all)
- Is not oily or drying
- Long wearing (six hours and still going strong!
- Bronzer and blush applied well on top of it
- Didn’t cling to dry patches
- Majority of the shades are very yellow-based, which may leave out some of our cooler-toned girls! I’m neutral and made the colour selection work
- Rubbed off around my nose
All around, I was happy with this foundation and will continue to use it. However, it’s certainly not my holy grail due to the lack of glow!
What are your favourite foundations? I’m always on the look for a new one.
Thanks for reading xx