I was addicted to gel nails for about three years, always getting muted colours or french tips. I finally made the decision to take them off.
I thought it would be a part time thing, but I’ve loved having natural nails! I am a little bit more adventurous with them now that I don’t have to commit to a colour for four weeks straight.
Here are some of my favourite Spring/Summer nails:
- Essie Mint Candy Apple (a beautiful mint-blue color)
- Essie Sequin Stash (natural looking sheen with a little shimmer)
- Essie Meet Me at Sunset (orange-red)
- Essie Sunset Sneaks (hot pink)
- Essie Cabana Boy (whitish-grey with shimmer)
- Essie Chillato (extremely muted lime-yellow)
- Essie Pret-a-Surfer (a purpler-based blue)
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel 230 All Chalked Up (lavender)
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel 380 Malibu Peach (coral)
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel 360 Tidal Wave (electric blue)
- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails 240 Babe Blue (baby blue)
What are some of your favourite Spring and Summer nail colours?
Thanks for reading xx,