FEBRUARY | FAVOURITES

February has been an interesting month with the temperamental weather and my intense Spring fever! Some of my makeup choices have been more summer-appropriate, since I’m lusting for warm beach days. So lets get into my favourites!

• Doll 10 Products: I first received these products in a beauty box and hastily disapproved of them because apparently I didn’t like cream products. I have them a try and I LOVE them! The cream blush is so natural, dewey and just makes the skin look beautiful. The highlighter gives an incredible natural glow. When used together, it just means the best skin day!
  • Mac Melba Blush: I neglect this blush in winter. However, come spring and summer, it’s a must have! It gives the cheeks a nice peachy, pink glow. Bonus: Ingrid Nilsen loves it too…so it must be good!

Melba

Boscia

• Makeup Forever Step 1 Primer: These primers are all incredible. I love the Becca Backlight Primer on my cheeks and perimeter of my face, and I put the smoothing primer on my T-Zone. It’s similar to Porefessional, but I prefer the MUFE!

MUFE

• LUSH Dream Cream: just all around a gorgeous cream. It has more of a gel-type feeling, and soaks into the skin right away.

DreamCream

• Batiste Dry Shampoo: I love all of Batiste dry shampoos! They are inexpensive and soak up all the oil quickly. This new scent is incredible though! It smells more like a light perfume instead of a dry shampoo.

Batiste

Essie

Neutrogena

What have you been loving this month?! I’m always on the search for new products. Happy March!! Spring is on it’s way!

Thanks for reading xx,

Screen Shot 2016-02-06 at 2.36.38 PM

Advertisements

12 thoughts on “FEBRUARY | FAVOURITES

1. Nicky Brattina March 6, 2016 / 10:22 pm

We had the same idea for posting about our fave items!!! I have that Doll 10 highlighter and it’s amazing!

• Celina March 6, 2016 / 10:24 pm

Oh good you gave me something to read ☺️ isn’t it incredible?! It’s an underrated product

Liked by 1 person

• Nicky Brattina March 6, 2016 / 10:28 pm

It’s funny, because I didn’t like mine at first either, but once I got used to it, and figured out how to use it, I love it! A little goes a long way which is awesome!

2. Sadia March 6, 2016 / 11:40 pm

Mac melba is my favorite blush for spring and summer ! I will try this cream by Lush 🙂

• Celina March 7, 2016 / 1:31 am

You’ll have to let me know what you think of the cream! It smells really natural!
      Thanks for reading xx ☺️

Liked by 1 person

• Sadia March 7, 2016 / 10:02 am

My pleasure to read your posts ! I will let you know my experience about the cream 🙂 that’s for sure !

3. emmaundecided March 7, 2016 / 12:57 am

I totally agree with you on the Hydro Boost!! I love it and it works sooo well
    Did you notice a big difference between the extra dry skin and the regular one?

• Celina March 7, 2016 / 1:30 am

Not really! The extra dry skin is a little thicker but lacks the cooling feeling and the great smell! It still gives my skin the exact same results, I just prefer all the extra bonuses to the regular one!
      I’m so glad somebody else loves it too! I’ve never heard it talked about.

Liked by 1 person

• emmaundecided March 7, 2016 / 3:31 am

Awesome !! I’ll make sure to grab the regular one next time!! And it’s so true, no one really talks about it😝

4. tinoco22 March 7, 2016 / 1:56 am

I really want to try the hydro boost and Boscia products. I’ve heard good things about both.

• Celina March 7, 2016 / 2:02 am

I highly recommend them! I can hardly believe the HydroBoost is from the drugstore either because it’s so so good