REPLICA | BEACH WALK

I finally bit the bullet and spend the $120 (CAD) on a new bottle of perfume. If you’ve been around my blog for awhile, you know I am obsessed with fragrances.

I’ve had my eye on Replica Beach Walk by Maison Martin Margiela for months . The line itself is absolutely incredible. The idea behind Replica is to replicate a moment and transport you there through scent.

Beach Walk does just that. It honestly smells like salty skin, the summer sun and lapping waves. How they did it? I have no idea, but I’m glad it’s finally propped up on my shelf with my other fragrances.

BeachWalk

Notes: Bergamont, Pink Pepper, Lemon, Ylang ylang, Coconut Milk, Heliotrope, Musk, Cedarwood, Benzoin.

Another shout out to Jazz Club! It’s another incredible scent from the line and I’m dying to pick up for my boyfriend. I’m serious, the entire line is incredible…you have to check it out!

I purchased my perfume from Sephora.

If you have any perfume suggestions or recommendations, please let me know! Or if you’ve tried anything from the Replica line, please tell me what your thoughts were,

Thanks for reading xx,

Screen Shot 2016-02-06 at 2.36.38 PM

Advertisements

23 thoughts on “REPLICA | BEACH WALK

• Celina March 8, 2016 / 8:11 pm

And the line is such a unique concept! They did a great job ☺️

Liked by 1 person

1. thebeauparlour March 9, 2016 / 2:29 pm

I love the bottle, I never knew it was that expensive! Saw it before but I was too afraid to ask the price haha. You should try out a Jo Malone scent!

xx

• Celina March 9, 2016 / 3:23 pm

I’m dying to try out a Jo Malone scent! It’s so hard to get my hands on in Canada?! Which is your favourite?! And yeah Beach Walk is pricy but it’s for 3.4 oz!

Liked by 1 person

• thebeauparlour March 9, 2016 / 3:26 pm

I own the English Pear &Freesia scent in the 30ml bottle. They have an amazing range so I really want to buy more hehe. You really should try it because they last the w h o l e day!
        x

• Celina March 9, 2016 / 4:16 pm

Perfect! Maybe it’s time to finally make the road trip to the little Canadian Boutique that sells it ☺️

• thebeauparlour March 9, 2016 / 3:31 pm

I just calculated the Canadian currency, and I have to say that you Replica bottle is so much cheaper compared here in the Netherlands! With your Canadian Dollars it is 81 euro’s, while the normale price for this bottle is 115euro’s!

• Celina March 9, 2016 / 4:16 pm

On my goodness! That’s a huge difference. It’s crazy how prices can change so dramatically overseas

2. Nicky Brattina March 9, 2016 / 3:03 pm

I need another perfume like I need a hole in the head…. never the less, I’ll be checking this out ASAP!

• Celina March 9, 2016 / 3:22 pm

That’s exactly what I thought but I couldn’t help the purchase!

3. taterhiannon March 10, 2016 / 3:52 pm

Just came here after you commented on my blog. I’ve been looking at these for so long! I think there’s one called Jazz something that I’m intrigued to try but this one sounds lovely! x

• Celina March 10, 2016 / 6:45 pm

Jazz Club!!!! It’s equally as beautiful. It’s targeted as a men’s fragrance but honestly I would totally wear it as well! It’s a really sexy smell!

• Celina March 13, 2016 / 10:00 pm

Thank you so much!! I can’t wait to do the tag ☺️

Liked by 1 person

• Celina March 14, 2016 / 2:46 pm

Oh perfect! Thank you! I’ll have to give that a smell when I find a Jo Malone boutique!

• Celina March 15, 2016 / 11:09 am

Burberry Brit used to be a favourite of mine ☺️

• Evengsan March 15, 2016 / 11:11 am

Love its packaging too very cute 🙂

• Celina March 18, 2016 / 5:13 pm

It’s beautiful! I highly recommend it. I love the packaging as well!

Liked by 1 person