MARCH | FAVOURITES

Happy April, you beautiful souls!

I wanted to do a roundup of a few of my favourite beauty products for the month of March, as well as a few lifestyle favourites…and a new addition to the family. I also included one of my new favourite perfumes. So…let’s get to the favourites!

• Benefit Hoola bronzer

Finally we are seeing a little bit of sun here in Canada! So I’ve really been loving bronzed skin lately…and this product does just the trick! Not too ashy or warm, just a perfect neutral shade, perfect for bronzing or contour.

March6

Such a boring item for me to mention, but I’ve been loving it lately! With Spring finally arrived, I love a glowy complexion, and Mac Fix+ takes any trace of a powdery finish off of my skin.

March3

This is my perfect pink-nude. I’ve heard BeautyCrush (SamanthaMaria) talk about this shade before, and it truly is perfect. The formula is creamy and comfortable.

March8

I got a sample from my Ipsy bag. It’s beautiful. I never thought I’d say it, but I’m finding my Becca highlighters a little too much, so this has been a great replacement. I’m waiting to buy the full size.

March9

These little lip balm tins from Lush are INCREDIBLE. I ran out of my last one, and had to go pick up a replacement immediately. My EOS, Burts Bees and Soft Lips can’t compare now. (Not to mention, cruelty free and natural is such a good marketing strategy). This product actually soothes my lips, and doesn’t force me to reapply every 20 minutes.

March5

• ColourPop highlighter in Wisp

This is a beautiful shade. I’m especially looking forward to wearing it in the summer, as it’s a little dark (but it still looks nice on my fair skin). It’s described as a golden champagne colour on the ColourPop website.

March7

I picked this up in March, and wrote a blogpost a couple days after that (blog post here). I have just fallen more in love with it – it is a perfect summer scent.

March4

Lifestyle Favourites

• Topknots – the little twist kind because my hair is finally long enough, and it’s scruffy-chic.
  • Boyfriend Jeans – once again, a little scruffy-chic…and oh-so-comfortable.My favourite are from Express.
  • Our new family member – WYNN!!! She’s a sweet little ten week old puppy. She’s been a handful, but worth every minute. I’ll be posting an introduction post later this week for you guys.
  • Calligraphy – it’s my new hobby. I’ve been practicing every night.
  • SELF LOVE – my recent struggle with depression has given me a whole new appreciate for self love. I’ll follow this up with a post as well.

So please, stay tuned!

Let me know what your favourites for March were…and if you have any Spring/Summer fragrances that you suggest!

Thanks for reading xx,

Screen Shot 2016-02-06 at 2.36.38 PM

Advertisements

9 thoughts on “MARCH | FAVOURITES

1. Erin E. April 2, 2016 / 3:46 am

Also a fan of the Mary-Lou Manizer! Great stuff.

• Celina April 2, 2016 / 7:00 pm

It is! Thanks for reading 💜

2. themovingbear April 2, 2016 / 6:26 pm

Great selection! I totally agree with Rimmel London lipstick. I have a couple of them and they are great! ♥

• Celina April 2, 2016 / 7:00 pm

Thank you so much for reading! I love them. Actually you’ve persuaded me to pick up some more shades from the line ☺️

Liked by 1 person

3. thebeauparlour April 2, 2016 / 6:51 pm

Mehh I own the HOOLA bronzer and it doesnt work for my skintone ): the mac spray is also my favorite!

X

Liked by 1 person

• Celina April 2, 2016 / 6:59 pm

Wow I’m surprised to hear that! I would have imagined the shade worked for a good range! I’m ready to replace it with something else though! I’ve been a fan for a few years

Liked by 1 person

• thebeauparlour April 2, 2016 / 7:18 pm

I have a travelsize of the TooFaced Soleil Chocolate Bronzer.. That is one of the best shades and formula i have ever tried for a bronzer! And it smells great hehe. U should try that one, i think the shade medium will suit u (:

• Celina April 2, 2016 / 7:43 pm

Oh perfect!! You’ve sold me. I’ll pick it up ☺️ thanks girl!

Liked by 1 person

4. Ella Carter XO April 4, 2016 / 8:57 pm

Loved this Celina! I’ve been meaning to pick up a Lush lip balm; heard they work wonders. I find French Connection actually does really fresh scents that don’t tickle your nose ✨ – Ella XO