Hi everyone! I’ve missed you all. I hope your week is filled with so much love and light.
As I’m sure majority of you know, the Sephora VIB Sale just passed. I did a little damage there, and wanted to share my purchases with you guys. After that, I purchased a few drugstore makeup items, so I thought I would add that as a little bonus.
- Clinique Cheek Pop in Melon Pop ($28.o0 CAN)
- Beauty blender Nude ($28.00 CAN)
- Smash box Photo Finish Primer Water ($15.00 CAN for travel size)
- Too Faced Sweetheart Bronzer in Sweet Tea ($38.00 CAN)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in That Glow ($52.00 CAN)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brush #12 ($23.00 CAN)
- Sephora Collection Radiant Luminizing Drops in Morning Glow ($19.00 CAN)
- Credit for these goes to the beautiful Nicky Brattina over at thisblissfulmoment
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Lipgloss in Melon ($23.00 CAN)
- L’Oreal True Match Lumi Light Infusing Foundation
- L’Oreal Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
- Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer
Did you shop at the Sephora VIB Sale? Let me know if there are any products you would like a review on!
Have a beautiful week,
P.S. let’s take our friendship to the next level on Instagram! (For an embarrassing amount of dog pictures)