Hi lovely people! Can you believe we are officially entering May? I hope your April was filled so all the light and love.
Lets get on to my favourites, shall we?
- L’Oreal True Match Lumi Foundation – So pleased with this foundation! I recently hauled it. It gives the most beautiful glowy, medium coverage and lasts all day on my skin.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in That Glow – This highlighting palette is something I’ve never imagined. It’s somehow so bright, yet much more natural than my Becca highlighters. I LOVE this.
- Pacifica Power of Love Lipstick in Nudie Red – I got this scent to me in a subscription makeup service. It’s quite matte, but long-wearing and not drying. The colour is beautiful.
- L’Oreal Infallible Shadows in Amber Rush and Bronzed Taupe – SOO gorgeous. I don’t know how I’m so late on this train, but this eyeshadows are beautiful.
- theBalm Cosmetics Mr. Write (Now) Eyeliner in Bordeaux – This is perfect. I smudge it out under my bottom lash line, and the colour is beautiful. You have to second glance to realize it’s a dark purple, but it makes my green eyes pop…and lasts all day!
- Thierry Mugler Alien EDT – Some may find this more of a fall/winter scent, but I find it so sexy for Spring and Summer nights. I’ve had it in my collection for about a year now, and I keep grabbing for it. I can only imagine how strong the EDP is because my EDT lasts from dawn until dusk.
- Nature’s Boundy Hair, Skin, Nails Gummies – My hair is finally starting to grow! Until I chop it off again, I’m sure. However, having these sweet little gummies to start my day off is nice as well!
- Cellular C4 Preworkout – I really like this pre workout. Typically I take my pre workout in shot-form so I don’t have to prolong the tasting experience. However, the C4 tastes great and gives me a healthy pump!
- Ariana Grande – Dangerous Woman
- T.I. – Money Talk
- Drew Baldridge – Rebound
- Rascal Flatts – I Like the Sound of That
- Elton John – Benny and the Jets
- “Find that place that brings out the human in you, the soul in you, the love in you.” – R.M. Drake
Thanks so much for reading xx.
I would love to hear what your favourites were this month,