Happy Humpday, lil’ lovebugs!
As some of you may know, I’ve found myself falling head over heels in love with fitness over the passed eight years or so. Over the past five, I have retired my position as a “Cardio Bunny” and have gotten lost in the weight room a time or two (or six times a week, religiously).
After binge-watching Whitney Simmons’ YouTube videos lately (whatever, I am CONVINCED we would eat HaloTop and throw down savage sarcasm every night of the week), I figured I would share a few of my fitness must haves with you!
Lululemon Wunder Unders – $98 CAD
- These are my tried-and-true, my ride-or-die. I wear these to the gym, I wear these to work (casual office), I wear these to the grocery store. Wunder Under’s suck you right in and are ohhh so flattering (nobody to ever be the wiser that I ate an entire pizza last night in these bad-boys)
Lululemon Align Pants – $98 CAD
- Okay, okay. I’m new here. I just bought my first pair of Align’s about a month ago. Everyone was talkin’ about them and I was skeptical. THESE. ARE BUTTER. Honestly, so soft. Not making my stomach look as flat as my Wunder Under’s, but I don’t even just feel like I’m on a cloud in these – I AM THE CLOUD. Highly recommended. Only downside to these is I sometimes literally feel self conscious that I forgot to put pants on because they feel hella naked.
Lululemon Swiftly Tech Long Sleeve Crew – $78 CAD
- They make this in a long sleeve, a tee-shirt, a tank top. I have all of them. I’ll wear all of them this week.
Nike Dri-FIT Element – $100 CAD
- You running stairs on a warm Spring day? You going for a little jog? You playing golf? This Dri-FIT long sleeve will be your best friend.
Apple AirPods – $219 CAD
- Once upon a time, I briefly dated a very successful, kind man that gifted these to me for Christmas. Bless your kind soul. Best part? Workout with me and I’ll let you listen to one and we can jam out to the same song simultaneously. THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING.
Fitbit Blaze – $249.99 CAD
- Designed to make me feel guilty for every lame workout I have 2k18.
Adidas Ultraboost – $239.99 CAD
- These are pure bliss. I have my eye on the Adidas NMD next (I see you, Whitney).
MAN BCAA’s – varying prices
- THEY HAVE A SWEDISH FISH FLAVOUR.
- But seriously, BCAA’s are essential in muscle recovery – and they taste good. Win, win.
Celucor C4 Pre-Workout – varying prices
- For the pump.
What are your fitness favourites, must-have gear and products for a better pump?