I have been feeling so inspired lately. I have an entire list of things I want to blog about.
Today, I am feeling a travel bug and want to talk about a few places that I am dying to travel. You may see a bit of a trend here, as any place with water screams peaceful to me.
- Hallstatt, Austria – I recently came across pictures this sleepy little town. Isn’t it the most gorgeous place? I never knew I wanted to go to Austria until Hallstatt was introduced to me and now it’s on the top of my bucket list.
- New York, New York, United States of America – New York has so much meaning to me. It’s so important to me that I go there. My mother, before she passed, wanted to go to New York. Unfortunately, she never got the chance, so I want to go for her. Not to mention, Sex in the City and Friends makes New York look so FUN.
- Sorrento, Italy – The architecture in Italy speaks for itself. However, I can’t help but note that another motive for going there is to veg out on pizza…and bread…and pasta.
- Grindelwald, Switzerland – As you may not know, I’m Canadian. When I need a little get away, I drive up to the Jasper or Banff mountains. Mountains are beautiful, and I would love to experience mountains aside from the Great Rocky Mountains.
- Perth, Scotland – I come from a Scottish heritage, so Scotland has always intrigued me. My brother (AKA world traveler) has been twice and swears that it’s one of the most beautiful places he has ever seen.
- Oia, Greece – My fourteen year old self is so excited to see this on my last. I’m not sure if you’ve ever watched Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants, but if you have, you’ll note how gorgeous the scenery looks in that movie – which is exactly what inspired this to be on my bucket list.
If you’ve ever been to any of these places, or have any travel suggestions, let me know!