It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Whether you’re in a relationship or casually dating or committing to some single-time and looking to enjoy some Christmas cheer with your girlfriends, I have come up for a list for you to check off this holiday season!
- Volunteer! – in Edmonton (Alberta, Canada…brrrr), we have an organisation that puts on a toy delivery for families in need. I did it this past weekend and it was worth every minute of my Sunday.
- Sleigh ride – bundle up
- Drive around and look at Christmas lights – go and look at the neighbours hard work
- Christmas concert – whether it’s your children’s, a church, or one by the local theatre
- Edmonton had The Singing Christmas Tree this past weekend and it was divine – if you’re in the area, add it to your TO-DO list for next Christmas
- Christmas baking
- Christmas movie binge watch
- See my last post of Christmas movie recommendations here.
- Ugly sweater Christmas party
- Build a gingerbread house – do we ever get too old for this?
What are some things that you do for the holiday season?