- What is your favourite Christmas film?
- THE HOLIDAY…Elf, and The Grinch too, of course!
- What is your favourite Christmas song?
- Merry Christmas Everyone – Shakin’ Stevens
- Driving Home for Christmas – Jonathan Roy
- ANYTHING from Celine Dion’s Christmas album
- Where do you spend your holiday?
- At home, by the fire and everybody I love
- Have you ever had a white Christmas?
- I live in Canada, so it’s very rare to not have a white Christmas (even though this year might not be!)
- Where would be your dream place to visit for Christmas?
- New York City…without a doubt
- What is the best Christmas gift that you’ve ever received?
- After my brother passed away, I claimed his baby blanket and slept with it every night. After the blanket turned about 30 years old, my mom went out and bought me a replacement. When she was diagnosed with cancer, that blanket used to sit at the foot of her hospital bed. Now, I sleep with it every night and I’m so thankful for it (I still sleep with my brother’s blanket too…not ready to retire that one either).
- Do you prefer giving or receiving gifts?
- I like the spirit of gifting. I love wrapping the gift and tearing it open. What is inside of the gift doesn’t have as much value to me as watching somebody I love pick apart the beautiful wrap job!
- Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
- Fake! Because I put my tree up way too early for it to be real.
- What is one thing you asked for this year?
- A puppy…and she came three weeks early. Her name is Benny and she is beautiful!
- What is your favourite type of Christmas treat?
- I love ham for Christmas dinner! I also love a good eggnog drink!
SIX DAYS! Can you believe it?
Merry Christmas, lovelies!