I’m back (already) with a peek into my phenomenal music favs. Hit me up for a little singer/songwriter, some EDM…you name it, I got it (except for you metal fans – I can’t get on board with that. I’m sorry.
- I’m Not Her by Clara Mae (brb, dancing in my panties with a glass of wine)
- Mine by Bazzi (you so fkn’ precious when you smiiiiile)
- We’re Going Home by Vance Joy (put it on the record: I want this to be my funeral song. With any luck, Vance Joy will be my mourning husband (love you so much))
- The Best You Had by Nina Nesbitt (irrelevant to my current relationship but I just DWELL on the time my shitty ex-boyfriend cheated on me and dated “the other girl” after)
- 13 and The Breakup and EVERYTHING by LANY (so glad I found this incredible team)
- Summer Air by Italobrothers (dreaming of warmer days)
- Never Be The Same by Camila Cabello (preach your girl-band breakaway, girl)
Okay, okay…I’m sorry. No country was included in the making of the list. In my defense, I live in Canada and it is snowy and -30 and country music is SO MUCH BETTER in a pair of daisy dukes, with a glass of iced tea on a sunny day.
Forever welcoming your song recommendations!
Happy Thursday (TOMORROW. IS. FRIDAY.)