Happy April, you beautiful souls!
I wanted to do a roundup of a few of my favourite beauty products for the month of March, as well as a few lifestyle favourites…and a new addition to the family. I also included one of my new favourite perfumes. So…let’s get to the favourites!
Finally we are seeing a little bit of sun here in Canada! So I’ve really been loving bronzed skin lately…and this product does just the trick! Not too ashy or warm, just a perfect neutral shade, perfect for bronzing or contour.
Such a boring item for me to mention, but I’ve been loving it lately! With Spring finally arrived, I love a glowy complexion, and Mac Fix+ takes any trace of a powdery finish off of my skin.
This is my perfect pink-nude. I’ve heard BeautyCrush (SamanthaMaria) talk about this shade before, and it truly is perfect. The formula is creamy and comfortable.
I got a sample from my Ipsy bag. It’s beautiful. I never thought I’d say it, but I’m finding my Becca highlighters a little too much, so this has been a great replacement. I’m waiting to buy the full size.
These little lip balm tins from Lush are INCREDIBLE. I ran out of my last one, and had to go pick up a replacement immediately. My EOS, Burts Bees and Soft Lips can’t compare now. (Not to mention, cruelty free and natural is such a good marketing strategy). This product actually soothes my lips, and doesn’t force me to reapply every 20 minutes.
- ColourPop highlighter in Wisp
This is a beautiful shade. I’m especially looking forward to wearing it in the summer, as it’s a little dark (but it still looks nice on my fair skin). It’s described as a golden champagne colour on the ColourPop website.
I picked this up in March, and wrote a blogpost a couple days after that (blog post here). I have just fallen more in love with it – it is a perfect summer scent.
- Topknots – the little twist kind because my hair is finally long enough, and it’s scruffy-chic.
- Boyfriend Jeans – once again, a little scruffy-chic…and oh-so-comfortable.My favourite are from Express.
- Our new family member – WYNN!!! She’s a sweet little ten week old puppy. She’s been a handful, but worth every minute. I’ll be posting an introduction post later this week for you guys.
- Calligraphy – it’s my new hobby. I’ve been practicing every night.
- SELF LOVE – my recent struggle with depression has given me a whole new appreciate for self love. I’ll follow this up with a post as well.
So please, stay tuned!
Let me know what your favourites for March were…and if you have any Spring/Summer fragrances that you suggest!
Thanks for reading xx,