I’m new to this group. I was always perpetually in a relationship, and just recently moved out of my beautiful home with my “forever” love. Here I am, single…and genuinely enjoying it.
I have recognized so many women resenting their single status. It’s as if it’s a plague or a curse. Here I am, to shed some light on single life…and all the beautiful things it has to offer.
- The silence in your home to tackle all of the chores that you want to tackle
- The. Entire. Bed. To. Yourself. (So much sprawling = so much happiness)
- Having too many martini’s and shamelessly kissing that beautiful Scottish man at the bar
- Choosing your own series on Netflix
- Dating has taught me so much about myself. Really think when somebody asks you pertinent questions like: “What trait matters most to you?” and “Where do you want to be in five years?” You might surprise yourself with the answers you offer.
- You will never have filthy beard shavings scattered in your sink.
- You will never have to put up with the worlds most annoying argument over car music.
- No in-laws
- You can wear those comfortable period panties all month long.
- There are no arguments, there is no rollercoaster, there is no blowup of text messages over a meaningless fight.
- Lastly, and most importantly – the freedom to chose any life you want to live at every single moment of your life
The man will come ladies – the wonderful, prince charming-esque man who will fulfill your wildest dreams and will give you the most extraordinary love that life has to offer. Until then, enjoy the life in front of you…kiss the Scottish man and hog the bed and love your single status. It is not a curse, it is a privilege to have the opportunity to learn who you are and grow into the woman you were made to be.
What is the best part of your single life?
Sweet dreams, my loves,