How I haven’t made this blog post in the history of my beloved blog is beyond me. I am a Christmas fanatic. Really. All November and December, I eat, breath and sleep Christmas. So here, I present to you a Holiday watch list by a (self-proclaimed) professional.
- No doubt to get a couple of laughs from the fam when you’re watching a much-cuter version of Macaulay Culkin.
- Tim Allen is like a Christmas movie king. He even stars in Christmas with the cranks as (once again), a grumpy old guy that finally sees Christmas spirit.
- Oh Will Farrel…THANK YOU.
- The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.
- Did you know Taylor Momsen played Cindy Lou? Because I found that out like two years ago and it threw me for a loop. Still a classic though.
- Okay, this is just one of my all-time favourite movies ever. Susan Sarandon and Julia Roberts are: A) beautiful and B) guaranteed to make me ugly-cry. Every. Single. Time.
- DO NOT FRET – this movie is not black and white.
- Award winning cast who includes Diane Keaton (yes), Sarah Jessica Parker (double yes) and Luke Wilson (drool). Oh, and also will MOST DEFINITELY make you ugly cry.
- You don’t have to ask me twice about that Christmas fettuccini, Kate. A wonderful and heart-warning drama about love, friendship and the holiday’s.
What Christmas movie are you settling in with for a long winters nap?