For all of my people in the Western hemisphere, I hope summer is treating you well and that you’re getting plenty of well-SPF’ed sunshine! I know that summer is one of the most romantic seasons (whether you’re in a long-term relationship or playing the singles game), so I came up with a list of summer date ideas that’ll be worth checking out this season.
- Okay, so I’m a little biased, and I live only 3 minutes away from Jasper and the Great Canadian Rockies! Sothroughout the summer, you can frequently find me hiking up a mountain. However, if you don’t have easy access to the mountains, you can still hike local trails!
- Okay, so there might not be too many things more relaxing than a beach date with your beau. Rent a canoe, paddle board or kayaks to make the day a little more adventurous! Or even catch the sunset on the water.
- Go walk the county fair, appreciate the street performers, snack on some cotton candy, win a teddy bear and MOST DEFINITELY take a romantic trip for two around the ferris wheel.
- Speaking of ferris wheel – I NEED TO GO TO BRIGHTON.
- I know that majority of non-profit organizations are looking for volunteers, and not to mention – ANIMAL SHELTERS! I volunteer at one of the local shelters in Edmonton, Alberta and I love it. Spend your date day making the world a better place!
- I know in Canada, we have lots of farmers that let people come through with buckets and pick berries, apples, vegetables, etc. Pinpoint a warm evening to do this with your handsome beau.
- This is for my 18+ (or 21+ in the USA) peeps, but a wine tasting date is a great idea! Book a wine tour, and sip on some alcohol in the summer sun
- Not to mention, is there any very more beautiful than a vineyard?
- All I’m saying, is that your boyfriend has a pickup truck, then lay down a blanket and drive out to a remote location. Pop some bubbly and just lay there and look at the BEAUTIFUL NIGHT SKY!
- Go hit some balls and show that you’re a good sport! Besides, he can wrap his arms around you.
Let me know if you have any additional date ideas for the summer? I’ll be using them for me and mine!
Happy sunshine and summertime,
Shop here: www.muttsnmotivation.com
Visit me here: www.instagram.com/celinadawdy