Here comes my January 2016 favourites:
- Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium: I spoke about this perfume here. Regardless, I just recently purchased it and it quickly became one of my favourites. It’s sweet with a sexy undertone, and just all around a gorgeous perfume. I highly recommend it for a Valentines Day gift (or just gift it to yourself!)
- L’oreal Lumi Cushion: I have to admit, I was a little hesitant to try this. Generally speaking, I splurge on my base (primer and foundation). I have dry skin, so I need to take care of it. This foundation is beautifully glow, yet not greasy or oily at all. It is a medium coverage on me – which I believe is just right. If you’re in the market for a new foundation, I think it would be a good one to try out.
- Becca Backlight Priming Filter: This is an absolutely gorgeous primer! I usually gear toward silicone and pore filler primers, but opted to switch it up. It makes any foundation look glowy and luminous. It’ll be my go-to primer in the summer.
- Quay My Girl sunnies: I recently got my hands on these, thanks to the recommendations of YouTube sensations. They are a different type of sunglass for me, but they make me feel sassy and confident. They will be good to switch it up.
- Daniel Wellington watch: I got my hands on this a few months ago and can’t seem to stop wearing it. It’s classy without being too flashy (and surprisingly inexpensive compared to a few others I own).
I would love to hear some of your January favourites, I’m always waiting to try new things!